1 Van 1 Man is always looking for ways to make removals easier and more affordable for York customers and the You Load service does exactly that.
Through assessing customer's needs and listening to feedback we’ve brought you a service that saves you a lot of time, money and stress while leaving you in complete control.
Welcome to You-Load.
How Self Loading Removals Works
The You Load Service is aimed at residents of York within a ten mile radius of the city walls. It allows you to benefit from a Mercedes van (capacity of 750 cubic feet) to move anything you need.
The difference is that although you get a driver, you load your items yourself & unload. This allows you to benefit from van hire without all the usual hassles of hiring a van, producing paperwork and of course the escalated costs that go with it.
You don’t have to worry about picking up and dropping off the van, you simply load up our van and let our driver take your items to the destination. This not only saves you time but saves you an incredible amount of money too.
The Typical You Load Customer
We introduced You Load because you, the customer, asked for it. In our years of service we found a number of circumstances where people were happier with the convenience of a self loading removal. Typical You Load customers include:
- Students at York University with many helping hands to spare
- Smaller-scale moves such as apartments or single occupancy buildings
- Customers on a budget
- Energetic folks that love to get stuck in!
These are people that need a removal service, but not the full package. You Load fills that gap and lets people move affordably.
Enhanced Van Hire Versus Full Removals
Please note that as you are loading the van, this isn’t our removals service, this is an enhanced van hire service. Therefore your items are not covered by our insurance but check your home contents insurance as they’re probably covered by yours! Our fully insured, fully assisted and fully loaded removal service can be found here. While not as innovative as You Load, it is better suited to larger scale jobs.
You Load Money Saving Tips
Time is money and you want to save it, so here are a few tips for making your You Load move as fast as humanly possible.
- The clock starts ticking the moment the van arrives. It’s therefore better that your boxes are as close as possible to the pickup point. Move as much as possible downstairs or, on a good day, into the front garden.
- Many hands make light work. Call in all the favours you are owed and get as many friends as possible to help load the van.
- Pack well! Fewer trips save you money, so avoid shoeboxes and ensure that your goods are stored as efficiently as possible.
If you’d like to take advantage of this great you Load Service to save pots of money on your next move, call us. Remember, we only offer this only to those who are moving within a ten mile radius of York!
Go back and view all our Services.