It’s always a pleasure being asked to complete removal jobs in Alne - it might be a small village but it has a big personality. We particularly enjoy the very real sense of community it has, especially when the village comes together for events such as the Alne Street Fayre.
With the village located just ten miles or so along the A19 from our base in York, we’ve had plenty of opportunities to assist Alne’s residents with their transportation and removal needs since we started in 2008. If you’re looking to move home, need help with a house clearance, or simply need a van and driver for a few hours, we could be exactly what you’re looking for.
Why choose us?
As a proud Yorkshire company we know the area’s many cities, towns and villages intimately – mainly because our staff have lived and worked in most of them! Over the years we’ve been operating, we’ve built up a strong reputation for excellence, thanks in part because of our dedication to:
- Always be on time: No more checking your watch and chasing up no-shows and latecomers.
- Be transparent with prices: The price we say is the price you pay - we don’t do hidden fees.
- Take pride in our professionalism: All of our uniformed, courteous staff have one priority - you. Our fleet of vans are always cleaned and maintained to the highest standard.
- Be available 24/7: Our customer’s lives are rarely 9-5 and so ours isn’t either. We’re available all day, every day - even weekends and bank holidays.
- Keep costs low: Whether that’s plotting the shortest, most convenient routes to and from destinations using our GPS-equipped vans, or coming up with cost-saving solutions such as the ‘You Load’ option.
Local claim to fame
We love to find out interesting facts about the places we work and Alne is no exception. Did you know that the bricks made nearby by the York Handmade Brick Company have been used in famous landmarks like The Shard and London Bridge Station, as well as our very own York Racecourse?
Where do we operate?
Although we’re based just up the road from Alne in York, our services are by no means limited to the YO postcodes, they aren’t even limited to the country! We’ve gained great experience over the past decade helping people like you locally, nationally and internationally.
Maybe you’ve impulse bought an oak armoire while holidaying in France, or maybe you’ve bought a little too much at IKEA and you’ve realised the family car might not suffice this time… not to worry, we’re here for you - wherever that might be.
Get a Quote
If you like what you’ve read so far and you’re keen to find out how competitive our prices really are, we’d love to hear from you! Get in touch with us today for your FREE no-obligation quote.
Calculate my costs
Alne Street Fayre
We’re always taken by the popularity and quality of Alne’s annual Street Fayre, it’s not every village event that can boast it has made it onto The Times’ list of ‘Top Twenty UK Family Days Out’. Whether you’re a stallholder taking along your artisanal wares, or a musician hired to keep crowds entertained, we’ve got the services to make your day that little bit easier.
- Music equipment pick-up and transportation
- Single item / multiple item pick-up and delivery
- Self-load van hire with professional driver
If you’re new to the area, or you’re looking for a great day out, you can find out more about Alne’s annual Street Fayre here.
We understand that trying to choose the right removals company can be a time-consuming, frustrating task, and that’s why we’ve got a simple solution - we let our customer do the persuading for us! Check out our hundreds of 5* reviews and see why we’re the right team for you.
Please note that although we're based in York, all our services are offered nationwide - including Alne. It doesn't matter what you're moving, or where you're moving to and from - we have it covered with our highly rated, flexible service.
Go back and view all our Coverage Locations.