Looking For Removal Companies Stamford Bridge?
With the very greatest of respect to our friends in the South, they can keep their fancy West London postcode, for us there’s only one winner of top Stamford Bridge in Britain - the Yorkshire one! Perhaps best known as the site of the second most famous battle of 1066, the Stamford Bridge of today is a bustling, community spirited village and one of our very favourite places to work.
Being just 9 miles or so from our base in York, we’ve enjoyed working with many of Stamford Bridge’s residents and business owners over the years, and long may that continue!
Stamford Bridge House Removal Specialists
Our friendly crew of house removal specialists have the experience required to ensure your moving day goes off without a hitch, no matter what sort of dwelling you’re moving from or to. So, if you’ve snapped up a semi in Furland Grove or acquired an apartment in Sovereign Court, we’re the go to business for Stamford Bridge residents old and new!
If you are moving to the area, the Parish Council’s website has a whole host of local knowledge and know-how to get up to speed with.
What else can we offer?
As much as we enjoy seeing another happy family making Stamford Bridge their home, we’re not just here for house removals:
- Store collections and delivery: splashed out on a new patio set but realised your car isn’t quite as roomy as you remembered? Not a problem. We’re here to lend a hand with pick-ups and deliveries from big brand stores such IKEA, John Lewis, Homebase, and DFS, as well as auction houses and reclamation yards across the highways and byways!
- ‘You Load’ service: introduced as a way of offering even more flexibility and cost-savings to our customers, the ‘You Load’ service is quickly becoming a firm favourite! If you know you’ve got the person-power to deal with the lifting, we can supply an experienced driver and a clean, well-maintained van for your every removal need
- House clearances: whatever the reason you need a house clearing, you can trust our staff to treat the task, and any individuals involved with sensitivity and professionalism
- Nursing and care home removals: If you or a loved one is planning to move into sheltered accommodation, a nursing home or care home, we know that it can bring with it all sorts of stresses and worries. Our friendly, courteous and sensitive staff will ensure the moving process is as comfortable and worry-free as possible by transporting belongings door-to-door, packing and unpacking, and dismantling and re-assembling furniture
Check out our services page for a full list of the options available in the Stamford Bridge area. If you still can’t see what you’re looking for, do get in touch and we’ll get together to find a solution that works.
Get in touch for a free man and van quote
We’re always happy to hear from customers old and new and love to take the hassle out of getting a quote - you won’t find pushy salespeople anywhere near 1 Van 1 Man HQ! To receive your no-obligation quote, please get in touch through the ‘Request a Quote’ function here on our website, or via telephone on 01904 390 906.
Book my move!
Supporting Stamford Bridge’s business community
For a village of its size, Stamford Bridge punches well above its weight when it comes to the number and quality of its businesses and services. There can’t be many villages that can lay claim to three pubs, two hairdressers AND a specialist whisky shop! Whether you’re already one of Stamford Bridge’s businesses clustered around the Square, or you’re looking for help to set up your very first bricks and mortar operation, we’re the company for you.
Our customers enjoy:
- 24/7 availability - we are available outside of your business hours to minimise disruption, that includes weekends and bank holidays too
- Flexibility - we’re all about finding the best solution for you and your needs
- Range - we believe that our local knowledge is second to none, but we’re equally at home working nationally or even internationally - wherever you need us most!
- Full insurance - full public liability and goods in transport insurance come as standard with all of our jobs
Student Removals in Stamford Bridge
Starting your higher education adventure will likely mean leaving home for the first time, which can be exciting and nerve-wracking in equal measure. Here at 1 Van 1 Man we understand that student removals are a little bit different, and that’s why our experienced and friendly team make your big day as stress-free and smooth as possible, leaving you time to think up some good conversation starters for your new flat mates!
It doesn’t matter if you’re heading 9.5 miles along the A166 to the University of York, 30 miles along the A64 to Leeds Met, or leaving the country altogether, we can get you where you need to be. Did we mention that we offer student discount too?
Prices to smiles about
We know that self-hire can, at first glance, appear a more affordable option than employing a removals company, but we’re to change your mind! We’re able to be so competitive on prices, and save you time and effort, because we:
- Quote to your exact requirements – we don’t do off-the-peg prices here
- Include public liability and goods in transport insurance as standard
- Don’t include any distance surcharges
- Provide experienced drivers and movers
- Bring the van to you – saving you time and effort in picking up and dropping off
If you’re a student, key worker or member of the armed forces you could benefit from a 10% discount on regular delivery charges as well.
Please note that although we're based in York, all our services are offered nationwide - including Stamford Bridge. It doesn't matter what you're moving, or where you're moving to and from - we have it covered with our highly rated, flexible service.
Go back and view all our Coverage Locations.