Living in such a lovely quiet place as Rawcliffe certainly doesn’t mean there isn’t plenty going on with the fine people that inhabit it! We made a name for ourselves as house removal specialists but have added plenty more strings to our bow over the years. We’re delighted to offer:
- House clearances (large, small and internal)
- eBay pick-ups
- Furniture dismantling and assembly
- Motorbike pick-up and delivery
- Discreet removals for times when sensitivity is of key importance, such as break ups
- Store collections (John Lewis, Homebase, Hughes etc)
- ‘You Load’ van hire with professional driver
- Single item pick-up and delivery
- Sofa and furniture delivery
- Music equipment transport
- Rubbish removals (including white goods, carpets, scrap metal, glass, and garden waste)
You can check out the full range on our services page, if you can’t see exactly what you’re looking for please do get in touch - we love to develop new offerings alongside our customers.
If you’re a fan of picturesque cottages, a quintessentially English village green, and wandering along a gently meandering river, then Rawcliffe will certainly be of interest to you - we can certainly see why it’s previously been referred to as ‘The Queen of Villages’. We love heading out from our historic base in York to help with removals in Rawcliffe - it’s the kind of place where the air just feels fresher and infinitely more breathable! If we ever have the time between jobs, we can often be found stretching our legs around Sugar Mill Ponds.
If you’re looking out for a friendly, reliable man and van team for all of your residential and business transport solutions, well, you’re in the right place!
Pricing and removal quotes
We believe that our quotes are consistently competitive, but we’ll let you be the judge of that! Simply give us a call on 01904 390 906 or get in touch through the form on our homepage and we’ll be happy to sort you out with a no-obligation, hassle-free price for your particular requirement.
Why choose us for your Rawcliffe removal?
Here at 1 Van 1 Man we’re proud of the fact we treat all of our customers as individuals, offering solutions specially tailored to meet individual needs. Whether you’re a Rawcliffe resident with a house in Riverside, or a business owner anywhere across the DN14 area, you’re guaranteed:
- Professionalism - all of our experienced, uniformed staff are fully trained and know exactly what it takes to deliver excellent customer service
- Punctuality - you can set your watch by us! That means no more waiting around for schedule-dodgers
- Clear communication - we’re not just going to turn up on the day, we’ll be in contact beforehand to make sure you’re ready for our arrival. In the meantime, if you have any questions, we’re always here to answer them
- Availability at a time to suit you - We’re available 24/7, including weekends and bank holidays. We’re also known for our ability to provide excellent services at short notice
- Customer service - as a business, our existence is built on making sure we do the best job we can every single time. That’s why we’re so proud to receive the high number of 5* Google Reviews that we do - more on that later!
Where do we operate?
Much like Rawcliffe’s fine residents, we’re rightly proud of our Yorkshire heritage! We’re also proud of the fact that we’re able to help local people move themselves and their belongings across the county, country and even internationally - we’re a local company with a wide-ranging reach.
What’s happening in Rawcliffe?
If you’re new to the area, or a seasoned Rawcliffe resident, the best place to hear about the latest developments and upcoming events is on the Rawcliffe Parish Council website.
Find out more
Nursing and care home removals
If you or a loved one is looking to move into sheltered accommodation, or a nursing or care home within the village or local area, we know that it can be a worrying time. Our professional, courteous staff will make sure the process is as comfortable and stress-free as possible for all involved.
We can help with:
- Transport of belongings from door-to-door
- Packing and unpacking to ensure everything is kept safe and sound
- Dismantling furniture at the collection address
- Re-assembling furniture at the new address
- Ensuring everything is done as quickly as possible by making multiple trips on the same day as and when required
Please note that although we're based in York, all our services are offered nationwide - including Rawcliffe. It doesn't matter what you're moving, or where you're moving to and from - we have it covered with our highly rated, flexible service.
Go back and view all our Coverage Locations.